cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update key mapping via web service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have a question about edit key mapping. The problem is that we create vendors in MDM and syndicate them to different ERP systems. To decide which system a new vendor/changes must be send to, I need the Edit Key Mapping, but the users do not want to enter this information manually and I do not see how I can create key mapping automatically.

We are working on a new solution where vendors are entered in sharepoint and updated in MDM via web services. I would like to know if one of you know if key mapping can be maintained via a web service.

Kind regards

Jonna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You may use the document,

[MDM PI via Web Service Key Mapping|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/e0812356-e62f-2c10-76aa-9a02d038ba81]

Hope this helps your scenario

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek

Thank's a lot. It looks as it might help us with the problem, I need my web service collegaues to have a look.

Kind regards

Jonna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member226173
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jonna,

Do you have a portal interface to create these data ? If you do you can easily specify your ERP system and the user can select the appropriate ERP system .

If you dont have a portal , what is the constraint on which you decide that you will be sending this information to a specific ERP system ??

Regards,

Vignesh