cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error running Adobe Document Services

Former Member
0 Kudos

When trying to display a form, we get the following error (from the log):

#1.5#005056B02A1A003500000001000002F800041CF15AB0F77A#1157722841432#com.adobe.AdobeDocumentServices#com.adobe/AdobeDocumentServices#com.adobe.AdobeDocumentServices#ADS_AGENT#723#SAP J2EE Engine JTA Transaction : [051ffffff9dffffff8e0001]###9e322ea03f3f11db906f005056b02a1a#SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_28##0#0#Error#1#/System/Server#Plain###Required stream: "PDFDocument" not found.#

Has anyone run into this? I have a feeling that the Server for call of ISR forms URL is not correctly set in QISRSCENARIO.

Please help.

Thanks,

Erika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

The solution is as below: (I followed the instructions and was able to test ADS configuartion)

the problem is that the report fp_test_00 is available only in german

language.

So please do as followed:

1. Go to transaction SE37 and execute function module

SYSTEM_INSTALLED_LANGUAGES

2. Please go to transaction SE38, create a local copy of test report

FP_TEST_00 to ZFP_TEST_00(you need developer key)

Open the report in CHANGE mode and replace line

fp_docparams-langu = 'D'.

with lines

fp_docparams-langu = 'E'.

fp_docparams-country = 'US'.

Then save, activate and run this test again.

Also if you installed ECC6.0 IDES system you can test ADS with FP_TEST_03

Takea look at these SAP Note:944221 Troubleshooting if problems occur in forms processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

The form is pointing to http://sapa-xavw30.comp.wepco.com:50000/adobedocumentservices/config?style=documentIsrForm?SCENARIO=...

I have no idea where we should point this?

As far as the configuration goes, we are getting an error on the ABAP processing step. I tested a function (Call transaction SA38 and enter the name FP_TEST_00), this fails with an error "Cannot set language environment for language DE".

Otherwise the config check (tests passwords) and the ABAP RFC connection test are working.

Thanks.

Erika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Erika

Any resolution to the issue with ADS. I am getting the same error when trying to test the program FP_TEST_00.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you let us know the path that you mentioned in the QISRSCENARIO?

Is your ADS configured?

Regards,

<i><b>Raja Sekhar</b></i>