cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order scheduling in TM

0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am doing the sales order scheduling for a requirement. Have an issue & some questions regarding this. Looking for an expert/experts who have already done / currently doing such kind of activities.If some one has done it , would like to seek some help.

Thanks

Sanjeev Bose

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

I have worked a bit with it for one of the TM customers. What kind of issue are you encountering?

Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos

Hi Michael

I have done the basic setup (activating the basic functions) settings for sales order scheduling in ECC and TM.But i am facing issues at the time of sales order scheduling.

1.I have maintained the control key config with SOS active

2.Delivery & transportation sch is active for my sales document type

3.In my shipping point i have maintained the pick/pack time & loading time in days as 1 day each

Now when i run the SOS in ECC it returns a error message that no MBDAT can be determnied,error in TM.

On the contrary if i define a working hours for my shipping point and maintain the pick/pack time & loading time in HOURS as ex. 1 hour each(basically maintaining precise scheduling in ECC) then the system runs fine.

More over i want to make another imp note that i am having direct FO creation from my OBTR. I have also implemented the note 1659577 for this which basicallt considers the FO dates as well in case no FUs are created but it doesnt work.

Request your inputs on the same.

Thanks

Sanjeev Bose

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Please take at look at these additional SAP Notes:

If you are prior to SP3 for TM, there are several more notes which may apply.

Regards,

Mike