cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPCOPARA does not pick up correspondence for print

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are running SAP FICA module. I want to schedule FPCOPARA to automatically email/print/archive invoices. I have already set up the print work bench (PWB) for our invoice. I can manually print the invoice from transaction FKKINVDOC_DISP. But when I run FPCOPARA, it says 'Entries 00000000 found' and nothing happened.

1. What is the correspondence type? I selected 0042 - invoice for FICA. Is this right?

2. What other configuration is missing?

3. I tried to debug FPCOPARA, but I could find out how it picks up records for corresponces to print.

4. I read something saying table DFKKCOH will have the corresponce records. How and when is this populated?

Appreciate any help!

Thanks

Linda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

Hi ,

pls check the path

IMG -> Cross-Application Components -> General Application Functions -> Correspondence -> Define Application Forms for Correspondence.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello:

There's a couple of things about FPCOPARA that I have noticed.

First you must have correspondence KEY(COKEY) in the table DFKKCOH table. FPCOPARA will not generate any documents if that correspondence key isnt there. We run into this every now and then when we have a dunning run. Another thing to consider is to looked to see if the print date has been populated.

You may want to go and take a look to see if any of the invoices where actually generated. Usually whenever there's no correspondence generated it happens upstream from FPCOPARA.

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That is exactly my question: how does table DFKKCOH get populated? What program/process will insert a correspondence (type 0042 for invoice) key into table DFKKCOH?

Thanks

Linda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Function Module ZRFC_DFKKCOH_TAB_UPD is used for updating the table DFKKCOH.. just pass the Business Partner / Contract Account details or whatever parameters you'll have as inputs to transaction fpcopara and thats it..