Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Purchase requisition in PP/DS

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

Can i scheduling Purchase requisition in exact time to restrict creating PR out this time

for example :

Working time : 07:00:00 to 15:00:00

Please Advise

Kindly Regards

Rami

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you try Shipping calendar which is assigned to the Location. The time stream generated for days can also be restricted to time of the day.

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear ,

I try your way by assign calander into location , but i can't feel by the impact of this

Please Advise

Regards

Rami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rami

Can you describe your scenario better - are you running SNP or PPDS?

Thanks,

Prasun

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear PrasunM ,

I Run PP/DS

I have two location 2011 as Production Plant and 2012 DC

Transportation Lane between locations and 8:00 Hr as transportation Duration

Resource assigned to Transportation and the with working time from 7:00 to 15:00

Location 2012 want to Receive between time 08:00 and 16:00 and Goods Receipt Processing Time 1 day in location 2012

I maintain Handling resource and assigned it to location 2012

Pleae advise how i can solve this issue

Thank you for your response

Regards

Rami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rami

I have not worked on this specific scenario, but can think of the following option:

1) Try to assign a receiving calendar to location 2012. This should be a timestream where you have maintained 08:00 and 16:00 (when you want to receive).

2) Handling resources associated with this location 2012 will also have the same time interval.

This can be further re-scheduled in ECC once released to ECC. You may want to suppress it. Please see the following documentation

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/98/763442d692ac04e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Thanks,

Prasun

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Prasun,

I appreciate your quick response

I did as you said exactly but in scheduling he can't schedule the handling resource correctly

is the time difference between Germany and england considered in scheduling ??

Please advise

Regards

Rami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rami

So the plant and DC are in different time zone. Could you please confirm what time you are seeing in APO (say RRP3) and in ECC? As mentioned in my previous post, did you stop re-scheduling in ECC? What is your system time zone?

Thanks,

Prasun

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi PrasunM,

I working with time zone CET in both systems , and the problem not coming in ECC it's only in APO

and please advise when i do this scenario i found scheduling for handling resource taking 3 days as i put only 1 day in Gr processing time

System consider 8 Hours working time per each day so he take 3 days

I need to consider 1 day as 8 Hr working time only

Please Advise

Regards

Rami