cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Action Usage Report In RAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I have scheduled a job for alert generation in RAR periodically every 1 day and after the job is completed successfully. I want to get the report for Action Usage for Users it is giving me data upto September 2010, and nothing after this date. I appreciate if somebody can provide me with an answer.

Regards

Khan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you performed User\Role\Profile sync recently? also you can double check on table VIRSA_CC_ACTUSAGE.

Cheers,

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Diego.

First of all I would like to thank and appreciate for the your quick reply.

Yes I have recently performed User\Role\Profile sync and also changed some parameters in RAR and in the JCo destinations and asked my Basis person to restart the instace.

I would like to run it again but the problem which I am seeing is there is nothing getting written on the Alert folder created as /sap/sid/grc_qa3/qa3_alerts. The following are the parameters set in RAR --> Config --> Miscellaneous

Background Job Spool File Location = /sap/acd/grc_qa3

Alert Log File Name and Location = /sap/acd/grc_qa3/alerts

We checked the spool file there is data written but not in the Alert log.

Also can you explain what needs to be checked in the table "VIRSA_CC_ACTUSAGE" which I checked in debugger If you can elobrate a little more on this matter.

Regards,

Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Some hints:

- Authorization problem: Check Note 1225989 - CC/RAR- N/A displayed instead of name in Alerts

- Alert generation scheduling: and Note 1546687 - Critical Action report shows last time tcode was executed and

If the alert generation didn't run during the period you're looking for, this information won't appear, because the information is fetched form STAT in the back-end, and this information is usually deleted soon.

Cheers,

Diego.

Answers (0)