cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization object S_PROJECT

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to test a ChaRM prototype. When completing the step to Create IMG Project (transaction SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN > System Landscape tab > IMG Projects tab) I receive a message "You are not authorized to display project ####". The Performance Assistant provides the following information, "You need the value 03 for the field ACTVT in the authorization object S_PROJECT to display a project."

Security has checked my authorization and I already have what the Performance Assistant says I am missing. Does anyone have ideas or suggestion on what might be the issue? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

You have the authorization sassigned in a role?

Was a user comparison performed?

You account can have the role assigned, with the authorizations, but if a user comparison was not performed, it won't be activated.

Sometimes this is overlooked. And it sounds like you have assignment, but not activation....from your problem description, so its a basic, simple thing, often over looked.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the role is assigned to a user. I also asked Security to confirm whether or not a user comparison has been done, and yes it has been done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The authorization for S_PROJECT had to be added to the role we had created for our user used in the RFC connections.