cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate subtree in PI 7.1 (EHP1) not working as it did in XI 3.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I duplicate a subtree with occurrence of 0---Unbounded in PI 7.1 (EHP1), the node gets duplicated but without the occurrence and type in the duplicated node.

When duplicating a subtree with occurrence of 0---Unbounded in XI 3.0, the occurrence and the type would be copied exactly the same to the duplicate node.

Does anyone know how to solve this issue? I have moved a message mapping from XI 3.0 which worked successfully there, but due to this issue, the mapping is failing in PI 7.1.

I have already seen the following which has not helped me.

Note 1340036 - Duplicating a subtree does not change the cardinality

Note 1404364 - Recursive nodes are not rendered correctly after duplication

Note 1371541 - Duplicate subtree is Message Mapping not working properly

Thank you,

Rhonda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have just now created my profile!!! and saw your question!!!!

In PI 7.1 EHP 1 and PI 7.3 , when you duplicate the cardinality doesnt appear!!! I am not sure if it is a bug but again

it doesnt cause any problem!!! it works properly but just that we cannot see the cardinality.

Thanks,

VK

Former Member
0 Kudos

were you able to solve this Issue?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

were you able to solve this Issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VK,

Thank you so much. Yes, after doing some more testing, I realize you are correct. Even though we don't see the occurrences, it still works the same.

My problem was actually something different in the mapping which I have resolved now too.

I have given you points.

Thanks again,

Rhonda

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rhonda,

I am new to SDN and I am not sure what I can do with the points but anyways

thanks a lot for the points!!!

It is interesting to check the problems people face and to answer them if possible.

Thanks,VK