Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email configuration via SOST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i hav questions regarding email configuration::

1) I want to know if it is possible to receive in SOST an alert message, when we send a message from a SAP to an email address which it has the mailbox full... it is possible to receive an information with a mailbox full message?

2) how to configure an automatic reprocessing of all messages that failed, that is I send a message from a SAP system to an email address but it fails, is there any way to sent again this message automatically in SOST?

3)how to resend the undelivered messages again to the failed recipent?

Regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram,

I want to know if it is possible to receive in SOST an alert message, when we send a message from a SAP to an email address which it has the mailbox full... it is possible to receive an information with a mailbox full message?

*You can configure Acknowledge

In SAPconnect administration (transaction SCOT), choose Settings -> Confirmation of receipt.

You have a choice of two settings:

Confirmation of receipt as a rule and select below Option

Confirmation of receipt as a rule

Select SAPconnect expects confirmation of receipt of Internet mails.

If necessary, specify recipients or Internet domains that are not expected to send confirmation of receipt.

Confirmation of receipt as an exception

Select SAPconnect does not expect confirmation of receipt of Internet mails.

If necessary, specify recipients or Internet domains that are expected to send confirmation of receipt.

Choose .

2) how to configure an automatic reprocessing of all messages that failed, that is I send a message from a SAP system to an email address but it fails, is there any way to sent again this message automatically in SOST?

Try the program RSSOSOSTSTAT and create a Variant "Only Errors" and try to schedule in the background (You need to decide on how frequent you want to run the job)

3)how to resend the undelivered messages again to the failed recipent?

If the Recipient is failed, it might be due to various reasons...

Person might have left the company

Invalid email id.

You might need to fix the issue manually for 3rd point.

Thanks,

Arjun