Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP Receiver for Performance Testing

former_member185846
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I need to send the Asynchronous XI responses back to HTTP client for performance testing. Any suggestions how this can be achieved?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

Your description is very brief, but I think using so called "async to sync bridge" using BPM might be a solution for you. See here for an example:

http://www.riyaz.net/sap/a-step-by-step-guide-to-bpm-asynch-sync-bridge/170/

Hope you'll find this useful,

Greg

former_member185846
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt response. But, my requirement is to test the performance of 2 asynchronous Webservice performances. We send the SOAP request via HTTP Test client and I want the response (asynchronous) to be pushed back to the same HTTP client or atleast to that machine (just only in test environment)..I'm not sure if HTTP receiver adapter can be used for this to send it back to the HTTP test client? If so, what would be the comm channel params? Or is any other script or tool like SOAP UI available to just capture the response?

THanks,

Edited by: Joe on Jan 25, 2012 5:01 PM

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>.I'm not sure if HTTP receiver adapter can be used for this to send it back to the HTTP test client?

no, it cannot htt test client can work in sync mode or async - async does not have any reponses

>>>But, my requirement is to test the performance of 2 asynchronous Webservice performances. We send the SOAP request via HTTP

but this is so simple - send HTTP call to SOAP and from SOAP you send it to the final receiver right ?

at the end of receiver processing create a call to XI again and send via HTTP to where ever you want

or to a file if you want to test receiver processing only

I don't see any issue here...

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk