ABAP proxy to PI 7.3 Java Stack (Only) - Proxy throws error
We are configuring Sender ABAP proxy with PI 7.3 Java Stack (only), we are getting the below error while testing the proxies. Let me give you a snapshot about our landscape and what are the steps that we have performed,
Our landscape has one ECC system, one SRM system and one PI system. Both SRM and ECC are connected to the same PI box.
1. We have configured two JCO RFC Provider in NWA,
Both points to the gateway host of SRM system in our landscape.
2. Configured, SLDAPICUST in our ECC system and tested it is working fine and SLDCHECK is sucessful.
3. Created two RFC destinations of type T, SAPSLDAPI and LCRSAPRFC with the gateway host and service of SRM System in our landscape.
4. Created 2 RFC destinations of type G, SAP_PROXY_ESR and AAE_PID with target host pointed towards PI system. And path prefix for AAE_PID is /XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?ximessage=true and for SAP_PROXY_ESR as /rep.
5. Configured SXMB_ADM for IS_URL Parameter with AAE_PID.
6. Configured SXMSIF with the sender interface name.
7. Configured SOAP sender communication channel with message protocol as XI 3.0
When we tested the interface from SPROXY of application server (ECC), we are getting the error, com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.routing.RoutingException: InterfaceDetermination did not yield any actual interface at com.sap.aii.adapter.soap.web.SOAPHandler.processSOAPtoXMB(SOAPHandler.java:663) at com.sap.aii.adapter.soap.web.MessageServlet.doPost
Please let me know if I am doing something wrong. My another concern is that in JCo RFC provider SAPSLDAPI_PID and LCRSAPRFC_PID, we are giving the SRM system's gateway host and service. Is it necessary to change it to ECC system. As per my understanding this step is needed only for registring the program id used over there.
Please reply back if we need to change anything in our settings.