cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price changing after suggesting and approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need help: our company sells domestic appliance, for expample TVs, dvd, refrigeratorsu2026.. We have in SAP the prices for each product (e.g. article with label UE40D6530 and the price is 999 eur. We have a large number of article, and 90 branches in whole country).

My inquiry: for some reasons I need change the price from 999 eur to 949 eur (due to local competitors), but I need, that 1 user can suggest the new price 949, but the another user with higher authority in SAP can this new lower price approve.

Also, the price will be changed at 949 eur only after the approval from the user with higher authority.

Is there any transaction, which can do this?

Many thanks

sorry for my English

I hope, you will understand, what I meant.

zahadum

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the pricing condition type-access sequence (t.code V/07) you can use release status field. And you can check with Basis team to provide authorization only to the higher authority to change status field in the pricing master record (VK12). For example you can refer pricing condition type PR02 in V/07.

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for help, but sorry, I do not understand, how can I use this V/07.

I will describe more, what I mean::

We have 4 users with a different authority in SAP in this order (from low to high):

VP001 u2013 this user can change the price only to -3%

LM001 u2013 this user can change the price to -15%

NO001 u2013 this user can change the price to -30%

OR001 u2013 this user can change the price to -100% (unlimited)

Our company sold the products in shops (not at internet)

Example:

We have the product UE40D6530,which is normally sold for 999 Euro.

But the customer wants the lower price, at 949 Euro. The different/discount is 50 Eur (999-949=50 Euro), what is 5% of discount.

VP001 (manager of branch) is not able to make this discount, because his limit is 3% of price change (in our example is discount 5%). He is only able to suggest the new price at 949 Eur, but he is not able to change this.

This suggest go to user LM001 (he has limit to minus -15%). He can approve this new price at 949 Eur.

I have these questions:

a) How and where can I adjust the authority to particular users and to particular price changing? Which condition, or transaction, or something else?

b) Can I do this change only at VK11,VK12? Is there any other transactions, where can I change the price of 10 000 products in bulk?

Many thanks for answer

If you do not understand, what I mean, plase write me, and I will attempt to describe my request better.

Edited by: zahadum on Jan 26, 2012 10:50 AM

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When the first user in line suggests the price, he enters it in the system, so a user with a higer release authority can release it and then the price becomes effective.

But what do you expect the system to do in the time frame, condirion record change and the release of it? i.e. will all sales orders be blocked untill the new price is effective, or do you expect the system to continue using the old price, and in meantime the release is on the way?

Cheers.Sidi.