cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM PUblisher - List of values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I would like to know if SAP MDM Publishers offers the possibility to restrict the proucts to be published (Paper publishing) using a list of values (xould be Product Codes) that would be uploaded using Excel or any similar format ???

The Business purpose is to create "Mini" catalog based on a restricted list of products.

Best Regards

Cyril S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cyril,

I would say, this is one of the best feature of SAP MDM. You can definitely create a mask.. you can add products to this mask using a list of products from a text file. and then you can use this mask to publish your mini catalog...This way you can restrict product to be being published...

In addition to this you can also further select records to be further published using the records tab in publisher...

hope that clears your question. Please revert if you have any further question..

- Shiv

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shiv;

First thanks for your quick answer

Then i just would like to know how you can create masks based on Excel sheets that will contain the desired list of values.

Best Regards

Cyril S

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure about Excel but Yes, You can create Mask from a text file.. to do so open data manager, In record mode, go to menu option "Records". Select the modify Mask option and update the mask using the file which has product list...