Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport using cts

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created the transport request and released it.

in the Transport Organizer when i checked the log it was showing the message "Request waiting to be imported".

And i can not find the transportable change list for giving "Release for transport" in the ESR and ID Change List.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

From your problem description I understand that you are trying to import the transport in ESR/ID. But since you are using CTS to transport your solution to next system, this is not the right way to do it. Instead, go to STMS in the transport target system and import the Transport Request as with usual SAP TR (in ECC or similar).

Hope you'll find this useful,

Greg

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Grzegorz Glowacki,

Thank your for your reply. After importing in the target system i am able to see the ESR object in the Quality System. But my ID objects are not getting imported. After giving import for ID objects i am getting the error Caused by ClientServerException"Unable to transfer the object since objects are already in your change List".

Edited by: Muniyappan Marasamy on Jan 27, 2012 11:58 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

look in the change list of the nwdi admin. Set the right filters. There you will find the ID objects. ESR objects will be activated immediately.

Regards,

Konrad

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Konrad Thalheim,

Do i have to log in to ESR as admin to activate the objects in the change list?

i could not understand your point.

Regards,

Muniyappan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muniyappan,

log into the Integration Directory. In the change lists you can select -all- users. There you can transfer the change list of the nwdi admin to your user.

It already contains the needed objects, so that is why you will receive the error above.

Regards,

Konrad

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Konrad Thalheim,

Thank you, after following your suggestion now i am able to activate it and see my objects in ID.

Answers (0)