cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintain LGREG for material maintenance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

my customer wants the possibility to maintain import tariff numbers in the section ' GTS area menu > Customs Mgmt > Master data '. I have customized the according legal regulation, but I am facing 2 strange things:

-

1. Some LGREGs are available for material maintenance, although they are not 'activated' in the section "Customs Processing" Service. 'My' new LGREG will be available for material maintenance, ONLY when activating it in the section "Customs Processing" Service. Why is this behaviour different to the other LGREGs? (Resp.: Which settings changes this?)

Customs processing > Display outbound activities (transaction is /SAPSLL/CL_CP_CUS_EXP )

2.1. Once my import LGREG is activated for customs, going to the export menu (overview about customs declarations) I will see entries doubled.

E. g.: Export Declaration: Open / In Process. This is now shown as Open / Open / In Process / In Process.

2.2. Why do I see my import regulation in the 'outbound' menu? This does not make sense to me. Is this an error, or 'Standard system behaviour'? If standard, what's the purpose of that?

^^Your helpful feedback on this is appreciated! Thank you very much in advance!!!

t.

Edited by: tzunami on Jan 25, 2012 2:39 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christin_angus
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tsunami,

did you find a solution for the dobule entires in /SAPSLL/CL_CP_CUS_EXP?

If so, could you please share them with us?

Thanks, Christin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ms Angus

thank you very much for your kind interest.

I will be happy to share the findings once we find out the cause.

Best regards

t.

christin_angus
Active Participant
0 Kudos

That would be great. I will do some research on my own and share it here as well.

Best regards,

Christin

christin_angus
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Tsunami,

as discussed I want to share my findings with you.

Please make sure that in customizing:

SAP Customs Management > "Customs Processing" Service > Control Settings

for "Customs Processing" Service

you have defined a dummy process template which is not the same as the process template of any other legal regulation (e.g. not CUSDE,..)

With this dummy, the duplicate entries should disappear.

Bet regards,

Christin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hhi Tzunami,

The first part of your question seems confusing (or confused). You cannot maintain Tariff Codes in the "Master Data" area of the system, for any Legal Regulation. Please clarify the exact navigation path and/or Transaction you are trying to use.

The second part suggests that you are trying to configure Customs Management for a non-standard country - is that correct? If so, you will really need to attend the GTS 100 and 200 training courses in order to gain enough expertise to do that. It seems like you have fallen into some obvious traps, and I don't think anyone on the forum will want to, or be able to, guide you right through the process.

Sorry to sound negative, but this is a complex area and not something that the inexperienced should attempt.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

"The first part of your question seems confusing (or confused). You cannot maintain Tariff Codes in the "Master Data" area of the system, for any Legal Regulation. Please clarify the exact navigation path and/or Transaction you are trying to use."

Going to the described menu, check for the 'classification' tab. You can call up a random material and will see to which LGREGs / numbering schemes the material can be assigned. "My new LGREG" appears only when activating it in the Customs processing service, while others can be chosen without being activated for import / export.

GTS area menu > Cust.mgmt / Master data > Maintain products

SPRO > SAP Global Trade Services > SAP Customs Management > "Customs Processing" Service > Activate Legal Regulations

"The second part suggests that you are trying to configure Customs Management for a non-standard country - is that correct? If so, you will really need to attend the GTS 100 and 200 training courses in order to gain enough expertise to do that. It seems like you have fallen into some obvious traps, and I don't think anyone on the forum will want to, or be able to, guide you right through the process."

I am afraid your assumption is wrong, it's a standard country. Questions like "why are the entries doubled in a specific menu" are not covered by GTS200 training. (BTW; apparently the table causing the double-entries is /SAPSLL/ALRG01). I believe this is related to settings made in the customizing but as stated ago, I am wondering about the system behaviour.

Dave, I don't know why you spend time to tell people that you are not willing to help, but your personal negative comment is inappropriate. See, there are 1177 GTS-related threads and they were posted because people had 1177 questions they could not answer on their own. If people knew the answer, they would not ask. Please leave the forum to users willing to help, thanks for your kind understanding.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tzunami,

As far as I know, the entries displayed in the left-hand pane of the Classification tab in Transaction /SAPSLL/PRODUCT_02 are Legal Regulations that are activated for either Customs Management or Transit, and that have Numbering Scheme assignments valid today.

Good luck with your configuration.

Regards,

Dave