Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Kinldy suggest /help for the isuse below:

**Situation*-I am shipping input material (veil) from plant 1255 to our subcontractor 1255 (0005, Sparcon). Sparcon is then slitting and rewinding the material into a finished item that is then directly shipped to our customer. Our input and finished codes are set up with a unit of measure in area (M2u2019s), and our customers, have to be, are absolutely required to be, billed in lbs.

Issue-:::Every time we invoice our customer they are getting billed incorrectly because of the difference in uom in which we pgi an order and how they are billed.

Questions-1. When I go to pgi an order for this material, can I, change the unit of measure from M2 to LB? At this time, it will let me change the uom, but once I pgi the order it flips it back to m2u2019s.

2. Can I create a new finished code have it set up in lbs instead of m2u2019s, and have it linked to an input code that is still set up in m2u2019s?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to your material master there at additional data tab maintain your UOM,like 1 M2 = 5 LB and maintain condition record for LB.

Regards

Ram