cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impostos não cálculados na ordem de vendas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Olá, estou com um problema no atual cliente. Resulta que fiquei a cargo de aplicar a Localização Brasil e alguns problemas surgiram.

Primeiro: O Client que estão usando (500) não foi copiado do 000 como a SAP recomenda.

Segundo: Não rodaram a Country Version adequadamente e não copiaram a empresa no Brasil da 001 como a SAP recomenda.

Terceiro: Não rodaram a SCU0 ou qualquer ferramenta de comparação entre ambientes para saber quais tabelas estão faltando. (eu rodei e notei uma infinidade de tabelas faltantes)

Não foi aplicado o BC Set e nenhuma Nota SAP de forma automática.

O Resumo da situação é que a Localização Brasil terá que ser feita 100% manualmente e aos trancos e barrancos.

Enfim, apesar de tudo eu consegui aplicar algumas notas (Docu_302 e 664855 de forma bem rídicula e óbviamente não ficou bem feito devido àos erros no sistema) e consigo ao menos entrar na VA01 e tentar criar uma ordem para o cliente.

Tudo está carregando, está determinando CFOP, Leis fiscais... mas tem um problema, os impostos não estão sendo cálculados, quando eu insero a PR00 o valor aparece no documento mas nenhum imposto é contabilizado. Fazendo a análise da pricing, noto que algumas condições não foram encontradas como exemplo a DGTX (IBRX) diz que a Condition Record is Missing, e a ICBS encontrou no grupo de impostos 80 (que eu criei) o valor de 0,000 %

Diante disto, não sei o que pode estar acontecendo. Abaixo segue algumas observações do que já fiz, então se alguém puder ajudar seria muito bom:

• O cadastro do cliente indica que ele não é isento de ICMS e IPI.

• A tabela de exceção J_1BTXIC3 indica que para Origem SP, Destino SP a alícota é de 18%.

• O Grupo de Impostos criado é o 80 com todos os Impostos padrões flegados com escessão do ISS.

• A condição IBRX está na VK11 com 100% para o Brasil e também as condições abaixo como segue:

ICMO BR 100-

ICSO BR 100-

IPIC BR 100

IPIO BR 100-

• O código interno atribuido à condição está da seguinte forma:

ICMSBASE V ICBS

ICMSCOMPBASE V ICCB

ICMSCOMPEXEMPT V ICCX

• O código de imposto SD para a operação é o C3 com os flags de Cálcular ICMS, IPI, PIS e COFINS acionados além de ser Comsumo.

• O esquema de cálculo é uma cópia fiél da RVABRA.

Abradeço muito por qualquer ajuda.

Obrigada

FGRezende

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Translating...sorry about the Erros.

Hello, I have a problem in my current client. I'am in charge of applying the Location Brazil and some problems have arisen.

First: the client that is using (500) was not copied from the 000 as SAP recommendes.

Second: did not run a Country Version properly and did not copied the company for Brazil of the 001 as SAP recommends.

Third: did not run the T.Code SCU0 or any tool of comparison between environments to find what tables are missing. (I did it by my self and a lot tables are missing)

Was not used and no BC Set SAP Note automatically.

The overview of the situation is that the Brazil Localization will be done 100% manually and anyway.

Finally, although I could apply some notes (Docu_302 very ridiculous and obviously was not done well due to errors in the system) and I could at least get into the VA01 and try to create an order for the client.

Everything is loading, determining CFOP, tax laws ... but has a problem, no taxes are being calculated, when I insert the PR00 with the price value appears in the document, but no tax is accounted for this price.

Doing the analysis of pricing, I notice that some conditions were not found as an example DGTX (IBRX) says that the Condition Record is missing, and found the ICBS tax group 80 (which I created) the value of 0.000%

I do not know what might be happening. Below follows some of the settings I have made, so if anyone can help would be great:

• The registration of the client indicates that he is not exempt from ICMS and IPI.

• The exception table indicates that for J_1BTXIC3 Origin SP, SP alícota Target is 18%.

• The Tax Group is created with all 80 standards fleg Taxes escessão with the ISS.

• The condition is IBRX is in the VK11 with 100% in Brazil and also to the following conditions as follows:

ICMO BR 100 -

ICSO BR 100 -

IPIC BR 100

IPIO BR 100 -

• The internal code assigned to the condition is as follows:

ICMSBASE V ICBS

ICMSCOMPBASE V ICCB

ICMSCOMPEXEMPT V ICCX

• The SD tax code for the operation is the C3 with the flags Calculate ICMS, IPI, PIS and COFINS, is a Consummate.

• The calculation scheme is a faithful copy of RVABRA.

I am very grateful for any help.

FGRezende

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor

Check whether OSS Note 52048 - SD: Example pricing procedure for Brazil is of any help.

Also you can check Note 712244 - Brazil: Condition-based tax calculation for CRM and R/3 4.7 and Note 376915 - Brazil:Condition-based tax calculation in CRM and R/3 for any lead/help.

Regards,

Former Member

The problem is, the condition BX10 has a ZERO value.

For this new observation I make the folllowing settings...

The SAP Note 1061205 was applied.

The conditions BIC6 and BCI1 was set up as 100% in the FV11.

But still not work, the BX10 has a ZERO value.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor

Can you check OSS Note 664855 - Brazil: New Condition-Based Tax Calculation

Regards,

jpfriends079
Active Contributor

Do a pricing analysis in your sales order to know the root cause of the condition's zero value determination.

To do so.

Sales Order - Item Data - Condition tab - click Analysis Button.

Find condition type BX10.

If it has condition record.

Then there can be 2 possibilities:

1. Missing is not determined in the sales order for which condition record determination isn't complete. This pricing analysis will pin point that cause. Like tax classification for customer is not6 getting determine in the sales order and in pricing analysis, it is indicated with warning sign.

Or

2. There can be fair possibility that in pricing it has some requirement (routine) placed for the this condition type. And logic placed for routine is not fulfilled. For this you can take assistance of an ABAPer who can check the logic in routine and can guide you how this routine logic can be fulfilled. Like logic need plant determination in sales order for further execution.

Regards

JP

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please post your query in English so that everybody can understand your requirement.

G. Lakshmipathi