Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a new button in Financial Planning of the bucket

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

We need to create a new button in the bucket financial information in order to when a user click on it, a report is executed, Does anyone know the steps needed to create the button and be showed in the bucket financial information?

Thanks,

Sara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thank you very much for your help, but I don't understand the way to do that..In this transtion I see a OIF toolbar for Capacity Planning, why don't there are another one for Financial Planning? Should I create one?...

Thanks,

Sara

amit_maheshwari2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

Refer to the note 1405902 for more details. It details how you can add custom buttons or links to the toolbars available in PPM 5.0

Hope this should answer your query.

Cheers

Amit

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Finally I found an enhancement to create the new button in /RPM/FIN_CAP_PLANNING webdynpro.

Amit thanks for helping me and for sharing your knowledge,

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thank you ver much for your help. I tried this option and it works. The problem is this button is already configured at item level and we have no idea where is configured . We would like to retrieve it to copy in the bucket.

It is not configured in the launchpad and it is not configured in the webdynpro, if it is not there where can be configured/developed?

Is there any list of all buttons of the system?

Thanks again for your help,

Sara

amit_maheshwari2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

Assuming that you are using PPM 5.0. You can achieve this via lpd_cust tansaction.

For relevant role, You can have additional drop down under Financial Planning button in bucket OIF toolbar which can link to your custom report.

Cheers

Amit