cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JAVA Landscape maintenace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have SOLMAN EHP1 with latest patch set of ST 28. I wan to configure EWA for my EP systems which are pure Java machines.

I have dont the following steps -

1. Installed Wily EM on solman

2. Installed DA on each EP systems.

3. Configured the EP systems DA in solman Agent Administration.

4. All agent connectivty completed successfully and all agents are in green state.

Now I am not getting these systems in my SMSY list. I am totally confused about next step.

please guide me now where to proceed and get the EWA report for my EP systems.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Edited by: ramesh_basis on Jan 25, 2012 11:49 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

there s one SAP note 976054 (for upto sp17), it is outdated now.

follow this wiki, this gives more

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SM/HowtoManuallyRe-processaNon-ABAPEWAinsteadofwaitinguntilthenextscheduleddate

Thanks,

Jansi

nicholas_chang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

To make your EP system visible in smsy, you'll need to fetch the EP data to SLD (either solman SLD or center SLD that perform bridge forwarding to solman SLD). Ensure landscape fetch job is completed sucessfully. Complete managed system configuration for in solman_setup and ensure "check not relevant" is not check.

Once EP system is visible in SMSY, you need to assign the correct product instance, etc and group it to logical system, and then to solution landscape.

Lastly, ensure maintenaince and refresh session is scheduled and completed sucessfully in sdccn. The subsequent step is same as abap EWA generation.

Cheers,

Nicholas Chang