cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSXMB_SHOW_STATUS for a specific period?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

RSXMB_SHOW_STATUS shows the message status numbers for all messages in DB. Is there any method/trick/program with which I can get a similar report for a selection period of my choice.

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

database (overview) in RWB shows the messages that are processed on the selected date/time. I am looking for number of messages still remaining in database. The problem I have is that there are way too many messages on a given date and I can't use SXMB_MONI to run that long as dialog user. Also the report used by SXMB_MONI can't be run in background.

Former Member
0 Kudos

RSXMB_SHOW_STATUS shows the message status numbers for all messages in DB. Is there any method/trick/program with which I can get a similar report for a selection period of my choice

i am not under standing , ur question which related

if you are asking in XI/PI point of view :

yes you can check message status in message monitoring in RWB and also check performane and Channel status .

if you want to check any message status / performance , u need to check in RWB .

if you are asking ABAP point of view :

RSXMBDELTOARCHFRM

RSXMBDELTOARCHMOD

RSXMBDELTOARCHSCR

RSXMBDELTOARCHTOP

RSXMBSWITCHARCHIVEVERSIONSFRM

RSXMBSWITCHARCHIVEVERSIONSMOD

RSXMBSWITCHARCHIVEVERSIONSTOP

RSXMB_ACTIVE_JOBS

RSXMB_ANALYZE_DB

RSXMB_APPL_MON_DEFINE_F01

RSXMB_APPL_MON_DEFINE_H01

RSXMB_APPL_MON_DEFINE_I01

RSXMB_APPL_MON_DEFINE_O01

RSXMB_APPL_MON_GET

RSXMB_APPL_MON_NEWTAB

RSXMB_ARCHIVE_ADM

RSXMB_ARCHIVE_ADM_I01

RSXMB_ARCHIVE_ADM_O01

RSXMB_ARCHIVE_ADM_TOP

RSXMB_ARCHIVE_MESSAGES

RSXMB_ARCHIVE_MESSAGES_OLD20

RSXMB_ARCHIVE_PLAN

RSXMB_ARCH_INTERFACES

RSXMB_CANCEL_NO_COMMIT_MSG

RSXMB_CHECK_HISTORY

RSXMB_CHECK_HIST_TO_MAST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, you can use the message overview in runtime workbench under message monitoring. choose component "integration engine" from "database (overview)". Use the drop down list "Time" to select a period.

In the overview, you can see messages with status Error, Scheduled, Successful and Terminated with error.