Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while shopping from catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

We are on SRM7/ECC6 (Ext classic)

When we are creating a shopping cart from one of the vendor catalogs, we are getting following errors

1. Unit of measure BOX is not an ISO code (I don't get this when i create a free text SC with unit of measure as BOX!!)

2. Error occured calling META_BAPI_DISPATCH (I don't get this error while shopping otherwise, but only when I shop via catalogs)

3. Not possible to calculate tax (I don't get this error while shopping otherwise, but only when I shop via catalogs)

4. Plant for follow on document missing (I don't get this error while shopping otherwise, but only when I shop via catalogs)

5. System ECCXXXX of purchasing org XXX differs from doc reference SRMXXX

Please advise as to why so many errors while catalog shopping but no error otherwise?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not possible to calculate tax

-> Generally one gets this error when one do/don't setup tax. Please check tax configuration.

SRM Server -> Cross-Application Basic Settings-> Tax Calculation -> Determine System for Tax Calculation -> No tax calculation.

System ECCXXXX of purchasing org XXX differs from doc reference SRMXXX

-> There has to be mis-match between ECC pur org & SRM pur org. You need to consult MM con & rectify it.

Regards,

yaniVy

reward if helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yani,

Tax config is correct. I don't get any error while creating free text SC (mentioned earlier as well)

Purch org is also correct.

Can someone please shed some light on this?

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Unit of measure BOX is not an ISO code

for this you can ask your vendor to send as BX in place of BOX

3.plant might not be getting filled from user attributes, why dont you implement catalog transfer badi and pass the plant to be_plant of SC_ITEM?

try these two and let me knpw

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Soumya.

The issue is that we are using the same vendor catalog in Prod, QA and Dev systems. Everything is working fine in Prod and QA but in Dev I am getting the above errors.

Config point of view also I have checked and there is nothing missing. Any other setting we need to make? Any setting the vendor needs to make?

What could be the issue?

Regards.