cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

send ack (soap-Proxy)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

iam working on interface. i will get the SOAP request data from client usin proxy the data will update in ECC, as per the request once the data in recived ( even before update) i have to send an ackownldgement from ECC to Client system,

i thougt using an synchronus interface , but i belive it will send the responce only once data is processed in ECC.

kindly sugget me i want to send the ackownledgement the movement the data is recived in ECC

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Neeru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

develop sync interface and request your ABAP team to send ack once data reaches proxy program, this is very much possible.

How much time it takes to process data in ECC in your case,sometimes finacial data trafer updation takes long time.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Iam taking care of abap+PI work

request your ABAP team to send ack once data reaches proxy program, this is very much possible.

how can i send the ack using abap code? can u explain in more details

thanks

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Develop ABAP proxy sync manner and create response structure as you want, if you want send response simpley success or failure then create only one element, then you have to write logic in Proxy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

how can i send the ack using abap code?

please refer below link for how to handle Ack in Server Proxy:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/f4/8620c6b58c422c960c53f3ed71b432/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

iam not sending any responce , i want to send an ack ,that too once the data recived in ECC menas before the data processed,

so i create the sync interface it will send the responce after the process done in ECC

is there any way to send simple ack , just the data arrived in ECC

thanks