cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import of Unit Of Measures XML into Sourcing fails

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I am checking imports of Master Data from ERP in Sourcing 7.0 for Integration Scenario with single records, but I am failing in import for Unit of Measures.XML file , It throws error saying "This field is required and must have a valid value. [DISPLAY_NAME]."

The Standard XML which was generated didn't had <DISPLAY_NAME>field , so I have included it to check and upload , but the error persists.

Note:This XML was generated with BBP_ES_CUSTOMIZINGDATA_EXTRACT report from ERP

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><sapesourcing defaultlanguage="" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="UnitsOfMeasure.xsd" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><objects><object classname="masterdata.UnitsOfMeasure"><fields><NAME><values><value language="EN">Percentage_test</value></values></NAME><INACTIVE>FALSE</INACTIVE><CATEGORY>Power</CATEGORY><DISPLAY_NAME>MPH</DISPLAY_NAME><DESCRIPTION><values><value language="EN">Percentage_test</value></values></DESCRIPTION><ISO_CODE>MPH</ISO_CODE><DEFAULT_FOR_ISO>FALSE</DEFAULT_FOR_ISO><CONVERSION>0.0100 </CONVERSION><CONVERSION_SCALE>0</CONVERSION_SCALE><UNIT_PLUGIN></UNIT_PLUGIN><SYNONYMS>0 </SYNONYMS><PRECISION>0 </PRECISION><SCALE>0 </SCALE><PRIMARY_UNIT></PRIMARY_UNIT></fields><collections/></object></objects></sapesourcing>

Any pointers on why this XML is failing would be great.

Regards,

Uday

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

There shouldnu2019t be a need to make any updates to the output xml created by BBP_ES_CUSTOMIZINGDATA_EXTRACT. I would raise a message with SAP.

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vikram we decided to use CSV files which are importing fine which are also generated by Report.

Regards,

Uday