Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM to activate availability control

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

We are thinking on the option to create WBS with AVAC activate when budget is 0. We know that there is needed to let this implement a OSS note but I think it is also needed execute CJBN transaction to activate it, Does anyone if there is a Fuction module to activate availability control in the project ( the same functionality as CJBN transaction)? I think there isn't any but I would like to confirm with you.

Thanks,

Sara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't understand very well your solution. How can I release 0 budget?. My idea is WBS is created always with AVAC activated ( in order to not to use user status).

Thanks for your help,

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create the budgeting profile and check the release indicator in availability control ,

assign and release the zero budget and see the system status as a AVAC

That means avac is activated with the zero budget

Thanks & Regards

R.B.Rao

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If the project is not created form the IM ,You don't need to run the CJBN for the AVAC activation, in the wbs with the zero budget AVAC activation is standard function ,

to activate the AVAC for that you to configure budget profile & check the release indicator in the OPS9 T.Code .Once you release the zero budget to wbs avac is activated automatically ,I Think for this not required any functional modules.