cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ibase not reflecting partner detials in the Change Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We want the mandatiory fields like SoldtoParty,Change Manager,ChangeAdvisoryBoard etc to get populated once we select a respective Ibase/Component for the Change request.As these values remain same for a particular Systems in ibase.

I gave these details in tcode Ib52 for a Installed ibase under Goto->Partners,Still it doesnot reflect them in CR.

Also we are not using any service desk functionality as of now, and are creating CR from solman_directory for a business process.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Sonal

Edited by: Sonal Kumar N C on Jan 25, 2012 7:43 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can do this for CR fields also. did you checked all the steps mentioned in the blog done..

there its giving the partner determination procedure for Service desk , but you have to chose the partner determination procedure for change management .. you can get this also in SPRO.

let me know did you follow this?

Thanks.

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the link, I referred it and along with some other blogs in sdn, and performed as below just to get SOLD to Party for time being,

I created a Rule in PFAc as copy of CRM_DNO_1 and assigned container element SOLD_TO with ABAP Dict Refernce as (structure:CRMD_PARTNER,Field:Partner_no) I am not how to get these for a element ex:sold to party?

then created a responsibility as 2nd level support org unit.The simulation of this rule works fine.

Later I created a Access Sequence which uses above rule and ibase as source,

Then used the CR ,s partner Determination Procedure and assinged this sequence to Sold to Party Partner function.

but ideally didnot get the result.

Also please let me know how do i link a specific ibase to this access sequence ,so that it picks up sold to party value from ibases partner.

Thanks

Sonal

Edited by: Sonal Kumar N C on Jan 25, 2012 12:55 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

not sure why this is leads to this difficulty for you

try out this, go to IB52 -> get ur ibase -> GOTO-> Parner here define the sold to party, this way also works to get the sold to party determined automatically.

read this article else

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/202cfee9-7ff5-2d10-a0b5-ff82aa482...

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We already tried giving values of sold to party..etc in IB52 ibase->goto->partner,

but after giving that IBASE in CR,nothing happens,not sure how to debug .

I performed the steps in SPRO "Define Partner Determination Procedure" and created ZCRM_DNO_1 rule in PFAc with the same value of sold to party, using below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm40/helpdata/en/3c/92ecee484a11d5980800a0c9306667/content.htm

Here I want to understand how to map this ZCRM_DNO_1 rule to Sold-to-Party Function in Partner Determination Procedure:SDCR0001?

I see that Sold-to-Party Function in Partner Determination Procedure:SDCR0001 is using Access Sequece:SAP Service:Determination via IBase/Ind. Object from Ref.Object Set.

I tried creating a new access sequence with

Partner Determination Procedure:SDCR0001
Partner Function               :Sold-to-Party(CRM)
Partner Source-Preceding document:Ibase Component 
Partner Source-Business Partner Relationships:Support Team(CRM)
Partner Source-Responsibilites Rule:ZCRM_DNO_1
Partner Source- Current Partner: unchecked.
Partner Source-Sales Employee assinged To a contact person
Partner Source-Business Partner Assinged to user :Checked
Generate Access Sequence :
                          10  Sold to Party of the preceeding document
                          20  Activity Partner of the preceeding document
                          40  Support Teamfrom sales area dependant relations
                          50  Main partner of the document will be considered
                          50  Actual Dialog user
complete

After doing above it gives a message below "

Status EALG  of the user interface SAPLCOM_PARTNER_CD missing

."

Finally i assinging this new access sequence to Sold-to-Party Function in Partner Determination Procedure:SDCR0001

Nothing happens in CR

Thanks

Sonal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I checked the sapnotes

Note 1564724 - Partner information not updated on IBase save

but it cannot b implemented as our BBPCRM version is release 500 , level 0016

also checking

Note 907768 - General note for Change Request Management ST 400