cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order availibility check not triggering GATP in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We intend to use GATP in APO. When Sales Person enters any SO and presses for availibility check, it should trigger availibility check in APO. in APO we intend to use RBA with Location substituation rule.

Following are the settings done:-

1) Integration Model for Plant.material and SO are created and activated

2 Created Integration Model for ATP check and ATP customizing

3) Created Check Instruction in APO for check Mode : 050 and Business event : A

4) Created Check Control with ATP Group : 2 and Business Event : A

5) Created all necessary configuration for Location substituation under RBA configuration.

Currently when we create a sales order and selects the item for availibility check , it does a local ATP check in ECC , but it does not trigger GATP in APO.

Am i missing any configuration or master data setting?? Any help will be appreciated.

thanks,

Jaideep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know it is an old thread. But wanted to share my experience with the similar issue, that may be helpful for someone refers this thread for this issue.

After checking all the above solutions discussed in this thread, we found the GATP is still not called from the sales order.

Then we found that the following configuration for "Online transfer using BTE" is not activated for the applications ND-APO and NDI.

ECC SPRO:  Integration with Other SAP Components\Advanced Planning and Optimization\Basic Settings for Data Transfer\Change Transfer\

Change Transfer for Transaction Data\Activate Online Transfer via BTE

Once we activated the above settings, the GATP is called from sales order.

Regards,

Manimaran M.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sandeep,

When the ATP check is done in ECC you have not activated an integration model (IMO) for the product/location combination ! Please goto transaction CFM5 and search for an ACTIVE IMO with "ATP check" flag for your product/location combination. Afterwards check that the APOKZ is set in table MARC for the same combination.

If the APOKZ = 1 or 2, the system should trigger the ATP check in APO.

best regards,

Michael

Edited by: Michael Thinschmidt on Jan 25, 2012 8:56 AM

Edited by: Michael Thinschmidt on Jan 25, 2012 8:56 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply. Found out that APOKZ value is 3 for the selected material location combination. Can you please suggest what setting i need to do or how can i change it to 1 or 2.

Thanks for your help.

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry, the standard in MARC-APOKZ seems to be 3 ! So if it is 3 then its fine. You might run the report RAPOKZFX once to check the consistency of the APOKZ.

In this case the ATP check in APO should be triggered. Are you sure that you see not the APO delivery proposal screen ?

best regards,

Michael

PS: Otherwise I can just recommend to raise a message for SAP support on component SCM-APO-ATP. I have to check your settings on the system then. Sorry.

Edited by: Michael Thinschmidt on Jan 25, 2012 11:37 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jaideep,

APOKZ is only set when the Material Master is transferred to APO. It is not directly related to ATP.

What did you find when you checked CFM5, per expert Michael's very explicit instructions?

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

CFM5 for ATP check for the required material location says there is an active intregration model. It is fine i guess.

I have run the inconsistency report for APOKZ feild. Says no inconsistency.

Need your guidence what all things can wrong or what all should i check for triggering ATP check to APO??

Thanks for your help in advance.

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Please confirm that you see the ECC Delivery Proposal Screen when you press the ATP check button. I can just imagine that the RFC connection is not working correctly yet or the ATP check is not triggered at all.

Please recheck the RFC connection and confirm the ATP delivery proposal screen.

best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jaideep,

Assuming you are only using outbound queues, check for blocked or otherwise unprocessed queues. SMQ1 in ERP. SMQ1 shoould have zero entries

You must also have a Sales order Integration model activated, which can also be displayed in CFM5. You should be able to see existing sales orders in APO in //RRP3.

I will assume this is a new implementation, and you have never gotten a successful APO ATP in this system. You should Delete any inactive ATP or Sales order Integration models that contain this material/plant. You should inactivate any duplicate IMs, so that there is only one ATP IM and only one Sales Order IM active for this material/plant, at least until you have solved this problem.

New development also means that some of your developmental trials may have caused the CIF to become inconsistent. You can run program RCFORDCH to clean up CIFORDMAP inconsistencies. You can regenerate the runtime by executing RCIFIMAX using 'generate'. You should delete all your unused T_ATPCHK and T_SLS filter objects with program RCIFIMDL

In general, there are many other helpful tips found in https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/563806 and in the other notes called out in this note.

If there is nothing in the queue, and assuming that you have an active ATP Integration model working, and assuming that all data in ERP is consistent, then there is probably an enhancement interfering with the process. Consult your SD developers to discover which one of the ERP enhancements is stopping APO GATP.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the following:

The setup for ATP functionality consists of :

->Checking (ATP) Group

->Check rule

-> Check Control

->Scope of Check