cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Type Creation & Condition record Maintenence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I've requested to create a new condition type named storage charge which need to be calculate per Unit means 1000 Kg = 1 Unit but in sales order we maintaining only Gross Weight & Net weight. 1 Unit would be 1000 Kg (Gross). If any sales order containing GW 1500 kg then charge need to calculate USD 10 x 1.5 Unit not 1500 kg. How and where I can calculate Unit?

Secondly, After we receive the cargo (GR), we will allow to store the Goods for 72 hours, means after goods receipt for first 72 hrs there will no charge and after 72 hrs completion system will calculate charge as above.

So, can you please advise how can I create condition type and maintain condition record so that above charge will calculate amount properly.

Your kind suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.

Ripon Paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can create Z Condition type

Cond. class: A-Discount or surcharge

Calculat.type: D-Gross weight

With access seqenence with condition table 004-Material.

Now when you use this condition type to maintain condition record. Make sure you have following things in place.

UoM

kg

Condition pricing unit/per

1000 (instead of 1)

after 72 hrs completion system will calculate charge as above

You need to have routine for Alternative Calculation type for automatically triggerring this based on your logic.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check whether you can achieve usign the z table and user exits in the sale order and goods receipt transactions