cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Separate Delivery order for over delivery tolerance : SD module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

i have a scenario and an abap enhancement is required by the client.The scenario is as below :

i have a sales order with 1 line item which has delivery quantity of 5000 (5.0 over delivery and under delivery tolerance).With the over delivery tolerance,i have an amount of 5250 which can be delivered. When i create a delivery order of 5000 items,it is fine.but after that,when i want to create another delivery order to for the remaining 250 ( which came from the over delivery tolerance) i am unable to create the delivery order.

What can i do to enable me to create the delivery order in this case.Need help.The client which im working on wants to maximize the sales by doing this enhancement.I previously was playing around with the vbuk status flags but it did not work. Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

use the rounding profile: you have to set it in customizing, under "Production --> Material Requirements Planning --> Planning --> Lot-Size Calculation --> Maintain rounding profile" (choose "Qty t/b added/subtracted"), here you can define the rounding percentage equal to customer's tolerance. Then with transactionVD51 create customer-material inforecord and assign to each material to be sold to that customer, the rounding profile created.

This will affect the "Rounded quantity" and so the quantity to be confirmed at schedule lines level on Sales Order item.

Hope to be useful..

Best regards,

Andrea