SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRIVERSITY POS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i want to know the advantage of using SAP Triversity POS in SAP-Retail.

What are the main functionality which is available in Triversity and not in other POS .

Thanks in Advance

Sohan

3 REPLIES 3

mark_maharaj
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sohan,

Thank you for posting on the SAP Community Network!

SAP POS Point of Sale (SAP POS) has long-defined the standard of excellence in the POS industry. SAP POS meets the needs of a wide variety of retailers. Retail customers include department, hard goods, convenience stores, liquor, specialty, apparel, big box, and a number of other retail verticals. Additionally, the solution is offered with powerful back-office applications, for in-depth, store-level management and reporting. SAP POS consists of a store server with cash register terminals or other devices.

With SAP POS, you can benefit from:

-Unmatched flexibility - Retailers can quickly and easily configure SAP POS, thanks to an easy-to-use configuration tool and business rules engine, which contains more than a half million options.

-SAP POS business rules can be easily modified without custom programming; it easily adapts to retailers' changing needs and provides a low TCO.

-Versatile deployment - SAP POS is available for deployment at the register, in kiosks, through e-commerce and, importantly, through mobile devices.

-Multiple levels of system redundancy to weather the realities of retail

-Multiple application extension points - connect your store system to other internal or external specialized solution environments while maintaining your core, standard POS implementation.

Please let me know if you have any further questions regarding this.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your valuable answer.It helps me to understand the functionality of Triversity POS.

Sohan

0 Kudos

I am new to triversity. Can someone please explain on which technology Triversity POS is built. Does it have Java ?

Basically I am a java resource, and want's to know if I could learn Triversity with Java foundation.

Also could you please let me know if there are repository of documents available online.

Thanks in advance.

Raj.