cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Limit should be consumed in consignment fill up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We a consignment sale scenario. We send some goods to our consignment agent. These agents are created as customers in SAP.

When i do consignment fill up (i.e. when i send goods from my stores to consignment agent), there is no FI accounting entry posted in SAP.

My client requires that, my credit limit should get used at the time of consignment fill up itself.

As far as i have worked on credit management, credit limit is used when customer A/c, is debited. But in above scenario, there is no debit to consignment agent account.

Please suggest how to handle this scenario.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meenu,

Credit limit for consignment fill up is not standard requirement,because the owner ship of the material is still with you.Credit limit

can be triggered at consignment issue,where the owner ship of the material is changing.

System didn't consider at fill up due to the special stock indicator at VOV7 for item category.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

But i am doing post goods issue when i do consignment fill up. Can't be done anything on basis of issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check if the consignment fillup doc type and item cat are active for credit mgmt. If not, pls activate so that credit check happens at sales order level. Also check the settings in OVA8 and see if the credit check is active for sales orders.

Regards

Madhu