Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Folder icon Change in SAP Easy DMS After doing Synchronize Latest Version

ryan_lazaro3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Guru,

The Folder Icon in my SAP Easy DMS have change to a Circle with diagonal line inside when i have performed "Synchronize Latest Version". What does this mean? and how can i bring back the FOlder ICon back. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reason for problem

EasyDMS is a shell extension and works based on the interfaces provided by standard windows shell. I request you to please check the Microsoft knowledge base article for strange icons. It seems that the user icon cache is getting corrupted somehow. Kindly follow the suggestions mentioned by Microsoft at "http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q132668/".

Solution

To rebuild the IconCache please execute the following steps on your PC:

Call the context menu on your Desktop and choose 'Properties'

Choose the 'Settings' tab

Change the settings for 'Color quality'. For example choose 16bit instead of 32bit.

Press the 'Apply' button and confirm the changes.

Afterwards please restore the formerly settings and change the 'Color quality' again

Press 'Apply' and confirm the change again by pressing 'Yes' afterwards

Now the IconCache should be rebuild and the behavior should be fine again.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

ryan_lazaro3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

thank you so much for the answer.

i have solve this one, by doing on the folder with unique icon folder, i have check in all the documents inside of it. Then do again Synchronize Latest Version for the offline folder. after it finished i close back all my check in folder, then i go to Preferences then do Delete Local Files.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ryan_lazaro3
Participant
0 Kudos

Found out the solution already, Thanks.