SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional dunning recipients

Former Member
0 Kudos

Client wants to generated two dunning letters for both of original BP and additional BP. After update alternative BP and flag Add dunning on contract account level, I ran dunning. In fkkmako table, there is additional BP filled in, but in fkkcoh, only one corr key generated and leave additional BP field blank. Could someone give some advice where I need to check in system or which event I need to implement?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try populating the Correspondence recipient (in the Dunning tab of Contract Account) with the same BP number as your additional dunning recipient.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Ivor Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have updated BP to alternative BP field and I also flag additional dunning field on contract account level.But still can't get two letters generated. I thought this is standard SAP functionality, but somehow it didn't work.

0 Kudos

Hi,

In your correspondence section (dunning tab) insert a row Correspondence Type 0003 (Dunning notice). Assign the second BP in the Correspondence recipient column.

Also, remove the other BP from the "Alternate Dunning recipient" field.

Regards,

Ivor M

Former Member

Thanks a lot!

1. I need to change Field group 150 to Opt entry

2. check SAP NOTE 732894. Activate ISU_PRINT_DUNNING_CC_REC