SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using FM BCS, In the fmrp_rw_budcon report when i go to drill down we are not getting the Material code

and description field in the layout, please suggest the way to add this filed in the report.

Regards

BK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Material code is not a part of FM document information, as when you drill down the consumption figures, you read the data from FMIOI and FMIFIIT tables, where 'material' does not play any role. Reagrding the 'description': what sort of description you refer to?

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Material code is not a part of FM document information, as when you drill down the consumption figures, you read the data from FMIOI and FMIFIIT tables, where 'material' does not play any role. Reagrding the 'description': what sort of description you refer to?

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your replay, my question is when material issue to the cost object and goods receipt through PO, the material information is not getting in the drill down report, User like to know about the material information in the Fund Center report, ex in cost center report we get the material code,description but not in the FM drill report please suggest.

Regards

BK

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

... and my answer, as I mentioned before, that FM tables do not contain this information. Therefore, drill down from a standard report won't show it.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi,

Its not possible to bring show with the standard functionality. However, you can use BADI to update the FMIOI and FMIFIT tables to update the required infromation. These two tables can be updated in OBJNER field and this is avaiable in line item report.

Warm Regards,

Sai

0 Kudos

... and which BADI will it be???