cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant see the property xsrf.protection.enabled under web container in VA

0 Kudos

Hi experts,

we are using NW 7.0 with EHP 1. MS SQL-windows AS Java

in one of our QA system, I was i trying to activate XSRF.PROTECTION.ENABLED property under web container service in visual admin. But i couldnt see this propert XSRF under web container.

I have activated the same thing in development system with the same version of NW.

but why i cant able to see this property in QA system ?

I have searched some of SAP notes. it says to download some patches but its for version 7.10 not for NW 7.01

can we add new property in visual admin??i dont find any.

how to enable XSRF.PROTECTION.ENABLED???

any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,

KK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

To do this, set the parameter xsrf.protection.enabled in the Web Container Service to "true".

In all older releases, you can activate or deactivate the protection by using the parameter "enableXSRFProtection" in Extended Configuration Management (XCM) (application_security -> application_security_config).

Regards,

Ashutosh

0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

I guess u havent seen my question clearly.

I know how to activate that in VA and make it true.....but my problem i cant see that parameter (xsrf.protection.enabled)

0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

I dont see any thing in XCM under application_security_config that is related to xsrf....

mine is NW 7.0 EHP 1.

Could you please tell me where exactly it has to be changed in XCM settings??

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I think enableXSRFProtection will not work in your case due to release version and you have already checked Note 1530368 - XSRF Protection Global Configuration is disabled which is again not applicable due to release version.

This is really weird scenario,that you are able to see the Property in one system and not able to see same in other with same release.

I hope you have verified global configuration in both system,to confirm that every setting is same in both system.

Not sure if exporting Visual Admin property from Dev to QA will help you in here.. will check and let you know,if i get something on that.

But,you can raise a OSS message with SAP for this issue i suppose.

Thanks,

Ashutosh

Answers (0)