cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk : how to set field as mandatory in the solman workplace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'd like to know how can I set fields (multilevel categories) as mandatory in the Service Desk workcenter. When the end user try to create a new message (Incident SMIN) he must to fill the multilevel categories.

Also, there is a way to hide the field component when from the form of message (during the creation)

I hope that my question is clear,

Thanks a lot

Rachid

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am looking for some thing like the program RDSWP_NOTIF_CREATE_CUSTOMIZE_S but for the SMIN transaction with possibility to work on multilevels category.

Nota : I am using Solman 7.1

Any ideas ?

Thanks a lot,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We tried this in the other way in solman 7.0,With the workcenter webdynpros.

Open your workcenter url with the paramter sap-config-mode=X, right click on the field or tab which you want to hide or customize, it gives the option either as personlize or settings and configuration or user settings.

there you can doo all the changes, But I am not sure will that work in ITSM of solman 7.1, please check so.

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Thank you for your answer. I already do that, When I specify a field as Required entry, this configuration is not considered despite the fact that an asterisk is displayed before the field.

There is something that must be done elsewhere ?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it a bug in Solman 7.1 ?

Help please,

Thanks

former_member210667
Participant
0 Kudos

Please let me know if this issue is solved in SM 7.1?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have set the component field mandatory in workcenter but it is showing only to those users having auth object SM_SDK_ACT and value as PROC (Processor). How can i set this for the key users ?

Please advice

Regards

Abdul