cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same Contact for different customers

nagarajan_ramudu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have same contacts (all details same) for different customer accounts (ex: Customer A, B, C etc). I have to duplicate contatcs in XD* or VAP* transactions.

Is there a standard simple way to avaoid creating duplicate contact entries? Create contact (without attaching to customer) seperately and assign to different customers?

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to T.code VTAA select your sale order and contract, at the header level maintain *Copying requirements 002 Header-Diff

Customer*. Now system will allow you to assign same contract for different sold to part (Customer)

Regards

Ram

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to assign as contact person sales employee responsible for contacts wit hthe customer, you shoudl rather use parther function PE and assign the employee number in the partner functions of the customer. Otherwise the requirement to assign the same contact person to several different customers is completely not clear for me (several companies rather do not employ the same people).

Regards,

Marcin

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have to duplicate contatcs in XD or VAP* transactions. Is there a standard simple way to avaoid creating duplicate contact entries?*

To me these two statements looks contradicting or I am not clear about your requirement. Adding same contact in different customer masters can be done using t.code XD99 with table MASSKNVK and with data records to be created tab. If you are familiar with any other tool like LSMW or CATT, you can use one of those also.

Regards,