cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to retrieve technical system: PJL~JAVA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´m trying to configure a java agent in the SMD. When I execute tx /NSOLMAN_SETUP , I select the system and then I start with the configure technical system option but in the first step I obtain this error:

Failed to retrieve technical system: PJL~JAVA

PJL is the SLD system Netweaver 7.1.

Any idea why is this happening?

Thanks a lot and best regards, Sapera

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

allam_drebes
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Sapera,

You need to check the SMSY definition for your managed system PJL. Check if the definition is according to the [System Landscape Setup Guide|https://websmp206.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700000074392009E/SP18_SolMan_Setup_Guide_V2.pdf].

1) You need to ensure that there is at least one active product version assigned to the system.

2) Check if the Product Instances are correctly maintained in the tab "Product Instance Selection".

3) In the tab "Product Instance Selection" check if the technical system PJ7 is assigned in the technical system column for the product instace marked as relevant.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Allam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It was a problem with the SLD configuration, I´ve changed it and now the system appears on SMSY.

Now, I´m trying to launch the wizard from the solman managed system and I obtain this error:

At least one managed product must be assigned to the Technical System(s) before proceeding to setup

But , my system PJL appears on technical systems in SMSY.

Any idea why is this happening?

Thanks a lot and best regards, sapera

allam_drebes
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You should check the Managed Product and the Product Instances in the Setup Wizard for the system.

I think that you have not selected any product yet.

Check the document System Landscape Setup Guide that I have provided in the other reply, it will help you.

BR,

Allam