Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd Party Order Status Issue

former_member211556
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

In a 3rd party sales scenario, order status becomes complete even when it is partially invoiced. for example order qty is 4, PR created for 4 qty, PO created for 4 qty, MIRO is done for 2 qty, Customer Invoice is done for 2 qty. At this situation, the order status goes to complete. When I do a MIRO for the remaining 2 qty, the order status becomes being processed and when I create invoice for the remaining 2 qty, the status becomes complete.

Question here is, is there a way to prevent the order from getting into complete status before it is fully invoiced?

Let me know guys.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot achieve this using standard customizing, as for thord party the billing quanity is always proposed against MIRO and the logic is that after partial delivery/invoicing by supplier, the sales order becomes completed. If you expect partial deliveries )or you have planned them with the supplier), you need to split the sales order qty into separate items according to the actual delivery date by the supplier.

Regards,

Marcin

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member211556
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the feedback

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mentioned in one of your earlier threads, maintain billing relevance as F and then check again.

Regards,

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vasanth,

You can achieve this by setting the billing relevance as B for item category in question.

But before doing this please consider all pros and cons of this.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards,

Atulkumar Dagade