cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in invoices due to display facsimile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I usually use vf03 enter a Billing document No. Then click on document workflow.

Then i click once on Invoice - to highlight.....click on enviroment and display facsimile.

This would then normally open up a copy of the document invoice showing materials or products.

Currently when i try this i am getting an error box that says no link entries available. I am getting errors like no links enteries available.

I need to be able to get copies of these invoices. Is there an error in the system or have i lost authorisation?...i dont really know enough about how the invoices have been there in the past to know whether there is a problem or not.

Thanks

Hemant ghiya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

is the complete message "SAP ArchiveLink: No stored document found"? I guess you have archive link active to store and archive in an external database printed invoice. In this case, or the invoice print-out was not archived (so the system can't find the link) or the document management tool is no more available.

But if yuo need to get an overview of the invoice print-out you can run VF03, go to the scroll-down menu "Billing document --> Issue", the high-light the outpute message and click on "Preview".

Hope to be useful.

Best regards,

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Abrusa,

We have archive link to store archive docuement in external database priinted invoice . But i am not able to know how to check whether invoice output is archived or not?

Please help me for this and let me know.

Thanks

Hemant ghiya

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant

Please go through the following link which may help you.

If you are using the link between the document type and the transaction then use t.code Oad5.

Regards

Srinath