Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing KAPPL of packaging material type

michael_geist4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

how can I change KAPPL / output type / schemata of a packing material type. Normally the packging material types will be created as V6 (and there are the output types etc. are assigned). How can I use for example Z6 (created with debug and replace).

Thanks and regards

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to change something related to Output type then you can use NACE transaction.

Edited by: Sridhar Jayavarapu on Jan 24, 2012 1:52 PM

michael_geist4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi again,

sorry for my explantion.

I have created new KAPPL with debug and replace in NACE and all other changes are done (schemata, condition records etc.) Now I have created an handling unit and there I can't select my new application. The standard will use V6 in the background. Also when customizing a packing material types (transaction code VHAR) V6 will be used and saved in the background.

How can I cange this or maintain Z6 instead of V6?

Cheers

Michael

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If my understanding is correct you have created KAPPL and replaced NACE.Is there any business requiremnt ?.What is KAPPL.As system finding V6 applicatin then you have to change in Debugging change mode to get your application.

michael_geist4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes. Normally in NACE you can find only standard applications. I have copied V6 to Z6.

In SPRO you can create material types. If you same these types the standard will set the field KAPPL to V6. I need that this field will be set to Z6.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its like Masterdata,as sytem will find the standard application V6,If you want to do Z6 then you need to change the value while debugging mode or you need to hard code for the perticular transaction.