cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation of SPL address check for manual SPL list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have added the new SPL address data manually twith the combination of legal regulation, existing list type,data provider and generated the comparision index for this address.But while i created the sales order with this address it has not hit for SPL block where as if i enter the SPL address data updated based on XML files it has hit for SPL block.Could you please let me know how to hit SPL block for manually created SPL addresses.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Can you let me know the result of screening this manually added SPL address in simulation.

Transaction - /SAPSLL/SPL_CHSS1.

Best Regards,

Eoin Hurley

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your help.My issue has been resolved.Actually i have added manually the SPL data for the address which is already in released status.The procedure is first we need to verify the address of the exising SPL number in simulation mode and then added the address details with the correct SPL number.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can follow the below steps to lead-up to the cause.

1. Just regenerate the comparison terms of the SPL record and BP appearing on the order .

2. Check if you partner is not already on the positive list of partners

3. Carry out "Simulation of Business Partner" to see what result is yielded out there..

Let me know the results of the above 3 steps and I can guide you ahead on the resolution.

Regards,

Jasmit