Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Erratic behaviour - get destination NONE during transfer PR to SRM

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP gurus,

We are in SRM 7.0 (EHP 1) with backend ECC 6. We are running scenario plan driven procurement without XI/PI so we are using the old time procedure where we push the relevant PR (updated in EPRTRANS) to SRM and creating SC (using program BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER).

Usually it works, where it create queue to the correct system destination (eg. PDPEXT which has been configured and assigned to the correct profile).

However, sometimes rather than going to the correct system destination, it create queueu in system destination 'NONE'. Thus the data will stuck, where apparently in destination 'NONE' there is no FM to import the PR from SRM.

There is nothing wrong with the data, as I take note of the PR number, and delete the queue. Afterward, I make the entry again in EPRTRANS, and run the program BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER, and now it works (it is not going to destination 'NONE').

Do any of you have any clue what happen in here?

Best regards,

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The configuration is correct already. Have contacted SAP and they have recommended note 806165, fixing the error in the spot my ABAPer have spotted earlier.

The issue is solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing the same issue and i see already our ECC system Ehp4 (SAP_APPL 604 SAPKH60407) is having the correction instruction of SAP note 806165(SAP_APPL 604 SAPKH60401) , could you please provide me the fix(code) that you performed for this issue - this is urgent and your help is much appreciated.

I am reachable on chandanroy_c@yahoo.com too.

Regards,

Chandan

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check if configuration is correctly done according note 1646982.

If this is correct, a blank queue shouldn't be created. Are you using the EXR badi in ECC side which could cause any issue?

Regards,

Ricardo