cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre bid acceptance and confirmation of paticpation of bidder in LAC

0 Kudos

Dear all,

As per business requirement, have following queries,

1. Pre bid acceptance option i.e. user should bid prior to event duration, in order to check whether bidder is able to login on the in the auction.

2. Event trigger confirmation of particiaption in auction event, which will confirm the bidder is ready to participate in auction event.

Please help me to address the issue.

Regards,

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Pre bid acceptance option i.e. user should bid prior to event duration, in order to check whether bidder is able to login on the in the auction?

There is no option in SRM .You can test this scenario in Quality server as a part of Integration Testing. If it is working in

Quality . It should work in PRODUCTION.

As you are aware :To open Live Auction Cockpit (LAC), u201CJAVA RUNTIME ENVIRONMENTu201D

is to be installed in the supplier system

check this link

www.bemlindia.com/eprocurement/demo

2. Event trigger confirmation of particiaption in auction event, which will confirm the bidder is ready to participate in auction event.

There is an option from SRM 7.0 for Bidder participation ,the supplier can click the button ,the purchaser will know that the supplier is participating in the Bid.

For Live Auction Cockpit --It is not applicable like bidder participation in LAC. I am not quite sure.check the screen in SRM 7.0

G.Ganesh Kumar