cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRAC AC 10 CUP E-Mail Notification for Role Owner to approve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts ,

I have my CUP working in such a way that role owners are able to go to their Inbox in UI>My Home . However I would like to send E-mail into their Inbox . Right now we are getting the e-mail only at the end of the request when the request is completed.

What should be configured in MSMP ? Following notification events defined for Process ID Access Request Approval Workflow

Notification Event : END_OF_REQUEST Template ID : GRAC_AR_SUBMIT Recipient ID: Requestor

For the stage Config ID GRAC_ROLEOWNER notification settings are :

Not .Event : NEW_WORK_ITEM Template ID : GRAC_AR_NEW_WORK_ITEM Recipient ID : Current Approvers .

What else do I have to do .

Reg,

Anthony

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will need to make sure that the submission and new work item notifications are activated in MSMP at the various stages and also make sure that the approvers are marked for both approval and notification at the agent assignments.

I would also check to make sure that their emaill addresses are maintained correctly in the GRC system (the data sources will not pick up the approver email addresses automatically).

Cheers, Simon

Edited by: Simon Persin on Jan 25, 2012 6:27 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Just some thoughts:

Is SCOT properly configured?

You should check this thread also:

If you're using SP4 or lower, there are reported issues described here: Note 1594895 - GRC AC 10.0 Email Notification Issues

Cheers,

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have SCOT configured and working for other requests , have already looked at the other thread. we are on sp05.

What could be the issue ? Are the stage notification settings maintained properly ?

Reg,

Anthony