cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Entries o Sales Orders visible in Where used list of /SAPAPO/MAT1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I deleted some of the old sales orders in apo using /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEl transaction using the delete data from livecache and database.After running this transaction for a one material i found that teh data had been deleted from livecache as i cannot see any sales order entry in RRP3 view, but when checking the where used list of MAT1 transaction i found some sales order entry. How do i delete these entries as i want to delete the material from apo but not allowing to as there are still some entries in where used list.

Kindly help.

REgards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Almost similar issue is being discussed in another thread:

After trying other things, you can also try out the more advanced options in the reply from DB49 on page 2 of the thread.

Thanks - Pawan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajan

Try to get the GUID of the SO (You might get this in /SAPAPO/OM16). Use the program /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_INCON_ORDERS, enter the GUID and planning version. Select all boxes and execute.

This might work. I used this to delete PO and Prodn Orders.

Regards

Vinay

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried to run /sapapo/om17, the consistency check between liveCache and database?

Best Regards,

Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Thanks for your reply but all the options didnt work.As i ran the TQA there were no entries.

My problem is that i cannot see any entry in RRP3 (i.e livecache data has been deleted) but when i check the where used list in MAT1, i can see some sales orders because of which i cannot delete the material.

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj,

??? Exactly what options did you try?

If this actually is a sales order, and it is missing from LC, and you want to delete the remaining table-based entries, you must use the 'delete on database' tab in /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL. Check all boxes except test indicator.

Best regards,

DB49