Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different in deliver stock and sale stock

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I create a sale order of 600 stock and create delivery order with reference to sale order but during PGI user change it from 600 to 605 delivery. we like user can,t increase the stock in the delivery order but can decrease it. please tell me how i can set it.

Khan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khan,

Go to T.code (Zero)0VLP select your item category in that quantity tab you can see the Check overdelivery field maintain

B Situation rejected with an error message.Now system will not allow to increase delivery despite of the order qty.

Check and revert

Regards

Ram

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

very good

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arafkhan

The way user is doing at Delivery level is not best Delivery Practices, but how ever if he still required to do that.

Your requirement can be achieved in 2 ways .

1) Pick the respective Delivery document Type in u201COVLKu201D and in Order reference you make it as u201C No Preceding Document is requiredu201D and this is not the best suggested way. Because the same delivery Document Type will used for other customers too.

2) Any have user is changing Quantity at Delivery level . Then what is the need to consider Sales Order quantity. Directly ask user to Create from Delivery without Reference to sales Order . The Delivery Document Type is u201CLOu201D

Regards,

Seegal.