cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Published Replenishment Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm implementing SMI scenario with SAP SNC 5.1. I was traying to change a Published Replenishment Order, to do this i have:

• Created and published a Replenishment Order in SNC Web UI -> The Purchase Order is correctly created in customer Backend system (ECC).

• Allowed supplier to change published ROs

• Changed and re-published the Replenishment Order in SNC Web UI -> The idoc incoming in Customer Backend system, to change the PO, is in error:

The material number for item 000001 could not be identified

For the PO changes, SNC send to PI the VendorGeneratedOrderNotification.XML, PI converts it in to the ORDRCHG.ORDERS05.

In customer backend system (ECC) I've set the Inbound parameters as follow:

• Message type: ORDCHG

• Message Code: SMI

• Process Code: ORDC

I've tried also with Message Code "EF" or blank but these cases the error will be:

EDI: Partner profile inbound not available

Am I doing wrong something? Where I did a mistake?

Thank you in advance for your support.

Edited by: PTP Team Consultants on Jan 24, 2012 11:42 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PTP

First of all Process Code: ORDC is to change sales order

Secondly, Why the business allows supplier to change published RO?

If there is a change that is always performed by supplier, then please do not publish VGON xml to customer system. Wait for confirmation of Sales order from Supplier and then trigger VGON xml to customer system, that would be the best practise to follow

I do not know how this works, have you tried not maintaining any ORDCHG MESSAGE TYPE

Like you were saying

Created and published a Replenishment Order in SNC Web UI -> The Purchase Order is correctly created in customer Backend system (ECC).

This is taken care by inbound parameter

• Message type: ORDRSP

• Process Code: ORDS

Is it not taking care for the changed xml?

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

thank you for your answer. In my process I need the option to change a published RO.

I've tried also with:

• Message type: ORDRSP

• Process Code: ORDS

But with this parameters I cannot change the quantity, if I do it, I'll have the following error:

Errors occurred confirming purchase order [PO number]

I haven't found any IDoc for PO changing (customer side), do you have any idea?

Thank you for your support.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PTP

If you want to do the standard procedure, VGON xml should be published only after you get confirmation for your sales order from supplier system.

But if you want to allow supplier changing Published RO

Then you need to define your own process code, as core-ERP does not have this function....If your ERP has DIMP function active, Then please use process code ORDH-PURCHG Order confirmation/change, This should help you

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we use for this the following:

Message type: ORDRSP

Message code: (nothing)

Mesage function: (nothing)

Process Code: ORDR_SUS

And then with an appropriate confirmation control key we have an AB with the new quantity after the RO was changed an again published. Original QTY.of the PO stays the same although.