Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice line items - inconsistant data returned from RV_BILLING_PRINT_VIEW

david_tuohy2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

We are using a modified version of SAP standard Print Program RVADIN01 for our invoices, for many years now.

Everything works fine 99.9% of the time. Every now and again though, there is issue with the invoice, the root of which is data brought back from RV_BILLING_PRINT_VIEW .

From debugging the latest issue, I can see that the standard FM RV_BILLING_PRINT_VIEW, which is bringing back data for line items, is not filling all the data in certain cases.

For example, yesterday we had an invoice with 10 line items - this FM brought back full data for 9 line items, but the first was missing data in fields such as LAND_WE, SPRAS_WE etc. This then lead to a problem with text being read from T604T for that line.

I've checked that data being sent to RV_BILLING_PRINT_VIEW, and it looks correct.

I've checked and been assured that Master data is maintained correctly etc.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this or experience of something similar?

Thanks,

David

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200345
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked the document lines in VF03?

It may happen that the ship to party is not maintained in one perticular line.

Regards,

Vijaymadhur.

david_tuohy2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaymadhur,

Thanks for your response - I checked again in VF03, and the Ship-to is maintained for this line.

Infact, the second invoice line is almost identical to the first (except for quantity) and the FM brings back the correct ship-to etc. for that line.

Thanks,

David