cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while production server data transfer to storage

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are in process of data migration, I am getting following error while production export process, pl. suggest

regards

Nitin

Sapinst could not find the required software logistics java libraries DIAGNOSTS. The global directory may not be available at u2018/usr/sap/fpp/flobalu2019 or its contain may not be up-to-date in addition the version of the SAP NetwWeaver java system might be lower than AP6. SOLUTION, Mound the global directory and/or apply the latest support package.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Regarding your message, I understand that you are exporting a Java based system. What is your current release and patch level?

So, you should install at least SP6. Then continue to the process.

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I should have mentioned it is my mistake

ECC 6.0 data base release : 10.2,0.2.0 at present I am not having BASIS services

thanks

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

>> ECC 6.0 data base release : 10.2,0.2.0 at present I am not having BASIS services

What does it BASIS services means? Could you clarify the what you exactly want to export? ABAP or Java?

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pl. ignore earlier text, sorry for confusion

-

Background : We are having ECC 6.0 running on HP Unix

What we need to do : want to migrate the entire production application to a new server under o/s SusLinux 11.5 [certified by SAP AG]

What we are doing : there is a utility called Software Developer Tool [DRYRUN] using this utility want to export application to storage and from store we shall restore the application into the new server under o/s SusLinux 11.5

What error I am getting :

Sapinst could not find the required software logistics java libraries DIAGNOSTS. The global directory may not be available at u2018/usr/sap/fpp/flobalu2019 or its contain may not be up-to-date in addition the version of the SAP NetwWeaver java system might be lower than AP6. SOLUTION, Mound the global directory and/or apply the latest support package.

Using above method we could migrate development server successfully.

If I have posted this question on wrong forum pl. guide me

Thanks

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Did you downloaded latest sapinst from the SAP Marketplace?

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your input, I am chaking and revert back to you.

Nitin