cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distribution of capacity requirements

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I need help in defining a key for defining a Key of "Distribution of cap. requirements "

My requirement is system should consume all the capacity and then push the balanced requirement to the nex period.

Means work center is having 8 hours available and the requiremnt is of 15 hours for the production order then on first day system should consume 8 hours on firts day and then 7 hours on the second day.

Thnaks in advance,

Regards,

PPQMUSER

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That Distribution key you assigned will be considered for Production order and process order.

This "Int. dist. key" will be considered for Network, Maintenance and other order.

For both key's action remains same.

Regards,

Dinesh PP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Define a distribution function such as 0:100, to distribute 100% of the load at the beginning of the duration. Distribution function is defined in customization for Production->Basic Data->Work Center->Capacity Planning. The assignment of the strategy is as follows; Distribution Function->Distribution Rule->Evaluation Profile->Overall Profile. You must also use a strategy profile in ehich finite scheduling is selected.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not clear with your explanation.

I have assigned "Distribution Key' to Work Center. Which key should I assign to "Int. dist. key" in the Capacity Tab of Work Center?

Also which Overall profile to be used?

Regards,